Uncommon Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy
Pregnancy signs and symptoms vary from pregnancy to pregnancy and from woman to woman. A body undergoes many hormonal and physical changes. These changes may be very common but some women have uncommon symptoms that most may not link to pregnancy in the early days. It may cause a woman to wonder if she is pregnant or not.
The following list gives the uncommon and early signs and symptoms of pregnancy:
- The earliest symptom of pregnancy that can be noted is the implantation pain. Implantation pain can occur at anytime, from few days after ovulation to few weeks after ovulation. This can be experienced as cramping or pain which accompanies fertilized embryo implantation in the uterus.
- Some women may experience a metallic taste in mouth. This is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy which cannot be recognized by the doctors. The reason for this taste is still unknown. It is anecdotal to ignore the link associated with pregnancy in some women.
- Some may get more frequent yeast infections. Hormonal changes can trigger a yeast infection and makes them hard for treatment due to the lack of medicines able to be used with a fetus.
- Unfortunately, some develop spider veins. These occur due to an increase in blood flow.
- Increases in blood flow and increases in estrogen levels can cause nose bleeds or nasal congestion. This lasts throughout the pregnancy and could even stay after giving birth to baby.
- Discharge of creamy cervical mucus is one symptom which is often overlooked during pregnancy. The cervical discharge begins sometime after the fertilized embryo implants itself into the uterus. If this is something that never happens but then suddenly does, it may be a good idea to get checked out by the doctor.